Better Now

Yey! I'm well now. I really hate the feeling of being sick. Who likes it anyway? Except when I was a kid I remembered. I quite like it when I get sick coz people in our home are extra caring especially my mom of course. And I can't can't forget Royal True Orange! They always let me drink Royal true orange when i'm sick. I still don't know the reason why. Do you? That's why when I was small, ahh...young, sometimes I like it when I get sick. Teehee :D

Things I wasn't able to do while I was sick:

- blog much. I was able to bloghop and comment just a little but was too lazy to think and write a post.

- cook last monday.

- attend a bestfriend's bridal shower. wuhuhuhu...


Another good news...our internet connection is also better now. woohoo! Thank you technical guys for visiting us once again.

Now, I wish for more time and energy to READ and WRITE.

Comments