Warms My Heart

Bouquets, roses, chocolates, cuddly bears, hearts. They're ubiquitous once again at this time of the year.

I caught myself blushing to see the lovely bouquets being featured on tv.

Prices from Dangwa, a well-known place in Manila where you can find fresh flowers on a cheaper price.

arm bouquet (12 roses) - Php400 to Php450
round bouquet (12 roses) - Php400 to Php450
mums and assorted flowers bouquet - Php400
bouquet with accessories like stuffed bear and heart - P500 to P850

See, what's cheap at this time of the year? Except when you grow them in your backyard. Check out the prices of these at the malls if you won't hesitate to buy.

The lady in me. I felt my face flushed when I saw a beautiful pink tulip on a pot. Sweet! Php550 - Dangwa price.

But I told hubby last night if he's going to give me something for Valentine's, scratch the flowers in his options. Coz I think I want a set of jewelries. hehe :D Let's see!

But the tulips still would be a winner if ever, hehe.

Photo from wholesale flowers online

Comments