An Upcoming Visit To Palawan

Excited? not much...Ironically.
I haven't been on a trip since I had my eldest. So that was three years already.

My SILs invited me but then hubby wanted to come too. Maybe at the back of my mind I'm thinking of leaving my sons behind. And it's going to be the first time hubby and I will go out of town without them.

On the other light, this might fulfill the much needed break for hubby and me.

Maybe the feeling of excitement will come when we get to sit down and plan for the getaway.
In the meantime, let's have a Tattoo Chat. What's the latest design today? I want to have a henna tattoo placed on my back when I don my new summer outfit. Wouldn't it be nice to sport a henna tattoo while walking in one of the beaches in Palawan? Oh am I getting excited?

It will be good to visit the Tattoo Chat City to ask about cool tattoo designs.

Comments