Surprise!




We had a surprise visit from my in-laws today. But actually, we were the ones who surprised them first because we weren't home when they came. hehe! We were still in church and I wasn't hearing them call through my cellphone (my helper revived the old phone, galeng!).

Good thing, BIL saw some churchmates who are having lunch at the mall and told them that the church is just at the other building.

We had lunch first at Bacolod Inasal coz it's past lunch already. I bet the ILs got hungry with trying to locate us.

In fairness, i loved their sisig. I love their food so far. And their food cost fair enough. Not to mention the rice-all-you-can for the rice lovers.

No pics when we got home...forgot to take pics na.

MIL cooked dinner (kame na naman ang pinagluto, o diba). It's called "ginulay." You can imagine from the name itself. Tastes really good!

I'm so thankful we have thoughtful parents like them.

They went home after dinner. Back to quietness.

I plan to bloghop after this post. But the eyes are shutting by itself. goodnight y'all!

Comments