Mommy Moments - Preggy Days



I was 7 months pregnant here with our first baby. Summer kasi kaya init na init ang buntis na nagbabad sa tubig. Mukhang balyena sa laki ng tyan.

I'm thankful that I didn't have those morning sickness. My sense of smell was just so hightened and I hated the smell of beef noodles. At about this time and onwards I was complaining of backache and it's so hard to sleep. I would always say that I don't want the feeling of being pregnant anymore and I want the baby out as soon. That's why I really felt so light and relieved when I got into the water. But pregnant women are treated special everywhere they go and I miss that, hehe.

With my second baby, i can't remember if I have a picture taken during those times. Until the third month, I worked in a call center and I sleep at 1AM. This time I experienced 'morning sickness' before I go to bed, hehe.

I must share more of my birthing experience in a different post.

You can see other preggy moments here.

Comments