Best Mom Daw Oh!

I receive this award with flattery and a bit of doubt at the side. Enchie and Chris think I deserve this award. Thank you guys! You should be having this award as well.


My kids are my treasure and the joy of my life.
There are no words to tell exactly how much love I feel for them.
I know I'm not worthy but I'm so grateful to God for giving me a chance to be a mom to them. That's why I (hey hubby, we're together here) want to do the best that I can to give all the care they need and deserve.
I'm just human and an amateur parent; I can be harsh at times but one thing's for sure, I just want them to be the best kids (person, in the future) that they can be.
My number one prayer for my kids is that they will love God and have a relationship with Him as they grow. Second, is that God will give me lots of time and chance to love them more and see them happy as they have their own lives as well in the future.

Rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo/s.
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger moms out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

I believe that Cielo, Kitts, Janet, Jen, Jennie, Roselle, and Pinaymama deserve to get this award too!

Comments