Raking Awards

Now, I'm raking awards because of Mhay. Thanksie!

Cute Blogger Award



The Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.

2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.


Ten Random Facts About Me:

1. At first tahimik. Pero pag tumagal, makulit din pala.

2. There are times when I just want to stay quiet and don't talk.

3. I love to eat.

4. I have a heart disease since childhood.

5. I love music and singing on videoke but have not been up to lately.

6. I'm a very fickle minded person.

7. I didn't know I would want to stay at home before I had kids. But I resigned from work last 2007 when I was pregnant with my youngest. And now i'm a stay at home mom hoping to earn extra through blogging. kaching kaching!

8. I love photography and i'm now teaching myself the art.

9. I love lipsticks and I feel like I always need to put some on.

10. I was a totally different person but because of God's grace i was changed.


Here's another one.

I Am Fabulous! Award


The Rules for the Tag are:

1. You need to list 5 Addictions that you have.
2. You have to pass this Tag to five (5) or more people with fabulous Blogs.

My Five Addictions:
  1. I'm addicted to blogging lately. Just keep those opps coming! Awryt!
  2. Lipstick or lipgloss - can't leave home without them
  3. I love watching The Foxy Lady. There's a catch up on QTV 11.
  4. My kids.
  5. My hubby.
Now you rake these awards too: Juliana, Lena, Maricel, Mommy Ruby, Sexymom and Roselle.

Comments