An Alien I Am

Two or three months away from the internet....I feel like I'm alienated to do blogging once again. I was not really away from the net but when I have the chance to blog I'm caught with not knowing what to write. Maybe because with lots of stuff to write about, I don't know where to start anymore. So instead of staring on my homepage I usually end up on the YM and a little bloghopping so as not to waste what's left on my little time and chance to go online.

Start with today: We're going back home to our house in Laguna YEHEY! We stayed with my in-laws' here in Manila for more than two weeks. And the quest for a helper was to no avail. Hay! It's good I have a reliable sister who's coming with us while on a sem break.

I'll be applying for an internet connection next week coz hubby is a WAHD on Fridays :D. I just hope he'll leave the laptop home on the other days that he goes to office so I can blog all day. WISH KO LANG! Let's just see what happens next.

Bye for now!

Comments