It's raining tags. Accomplished one of them. Thanks Vina!
Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2. Yen- Me and Mine 3. Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Jane - My Charmed Life. 5. Kelly - 100% Kelly 6. Vina 7. Jona 8. Your spot
1. What do you want for your birthday? just to be with my family, a little food and a cake. just like here.
2. Who will be your next kiss? my honey.
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? This afternoon. Just bought the kids' milk.
4. Are you wearing socks right now? nope.
5. How did you spend your summer? stayed at Oxford Hotel....sosyal! hehe...2 days lang nmn...usual...swimming sa pool with friends and another outing with family.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? no. watched Speed Racer 2 weeks ago.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? water.
8. What are you wearing right now? black tank top and shorts.
9. What was your last purchase? Ding Dong mixed nuts.
10. What was the last food you ate? oranges and pear...naahhks!
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? i'll wake my hubby up beside me.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? no.
13. Do you have a pet? none.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? Gabe's facial expressions and Zach's remarks.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? bed.
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? i haven't tried.
17. One thing you hate about yourself? my laziness, specifically cleaning.
18. Do you miss anyone? my brother.
19. What are your plans for the day? take care of the kids.
20. Last person you msg’d? Kitts, my SIL.
21. Ever went to a camp? yes.
22. Are you a good student in school? yes, during elementary and high school (only).
23. What do you know about the (your) future? God is in control.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Herbench Waterlilies and Pear.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? He's omnipresent.
Have fun and tag as much blogger friends you have!
Please share something about yourself Cielo, Laura, Maureen, Sexymom and Shiela.
Two weeks ago, I dyed my hair in Creamy Ash by Beautylabo . Kaya pala, anlabo nila e. Hehe. The result that you see above is from two wee...
Had a successful trip to Divisoria last Saturday. I didn't expect that Divisoria Mall is a haven for party goods, toys and giveaways fo...
making a model of the solar system This is actually a delayed reaction. Or a late post. Last April we finished the whole grade 5 curricu...
It's our first time to go to Puerto Galera via commute with the kids. I and hubby went there before for our honeymoon via Coco Beac...
My sons have been playing Plants vs. Zombies again. And I thought the garden, our real garden would look pleasant with sunflowers around. I ...
You can win a free ticket to a homeschooling public seminar called "Building Blocks of Homeschooling" in this blog! Registratio...
It's my first time to care for a dog. We have pet dogs before in my parents' house but I was still young to be responsible for it. ...
Happy 11th birthday to our first born! I'm so happy to see you happy and surprised on your birthday morning. I'll keep the mushy m...
Hello there! Here's us after the boys' piano and theater class. Our youngest is in theater class at Homeschool Alabang with ...
Best things in life are free! Get a chance to win free box of 3 doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. It coudn't be simpler than just downloa...
kids family zach gabe blogging mommy moments food home schooling computers and internet education mommyhood occasions travel and venues leisure thoughts christmas parenting dailies health and beauty celebrations friendships hobbies marriage church inspirations bible books arts and crafts environment homeschooling love women entertainment humor about me calligraphy boys world Cloudy daddy and the boys boracay life DIY party Coron