Blessed

2 Samuel 7:18
Who am I, O Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?


Like my prayer this morning, I just really feel blessed for my 29th year of existence in this world. I have gone through a lot in the early years of my life and I am just grateful that God changed my before meaningless and empty life. I am thankful to know that true happiness is not found in material abundance coz I'd be miserable today if I do.

My ultimate joy comes from intimacy with my Creator.

Habakkuk 3:17-19
Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,

yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights.




Comments