Statement of Gratitude

Forgive me ProudMommy and Juliana that this tag came out only now. This has been in the draft for several days now.

For who I am today, there are greatly a lot of things I am grateful for in my life. I have done a post about this before but here's my statement of gratitude.

First of all, I'm grateful for my friends who make life more fun to live with. Life is not an island.

I'm also grateful for my friends at church who help me to stay faithful. Your faithfulness to God has contributed to my faith as a person.

I'm grateful for my family. I thank my parents for the sacrifice that you did just for all of us to finish school. My father needed to sacrifice to be continents and time away just to sustain us. I appreciate my mother for waking up early (to wake me up) and help me get ready for school everyday. And for being there in every foundation day and school fairs.
I thank my sisters and brother because I know that you will be there for me no matter what. I appreciate the effort of making up for all the lost times from before when we still do not know how to be siblings for each other. I love you guys!

I'm grateful for my in-laws as well for accepting me (no choice, hehe) and treating me as a family from when Erwin first introduced me to you until now. You have taught me the value family togetherness.

I want to thank my sons, Virgil Zachary and Winter Gabriel for giving more meaning to my life. I thank God for using me to bring you out into this world and giving me the purpose of taking care of you that you will learn to love God as you grow up. I am learning a lot of things for being a mother to you. When you grow up, I know that I can't be there with you all the time so my prayer is that God will shield you and protect you from harm wherever you are. God will be your ultimate help.

I'm grateful for my husband for deciding to love me for who I am. I can be myself with you, with no pressure and no pretentions. I am grateful that you are not just a husband but you mean a lot to me. Thank you for being my bestfriend whom I can trust with everything-my thoughts, my attitudes, even my jokes, anything-without being judged. Thank you for being who you are. I'm grateful that you are my partner in life.

Last and certainly not the least, I'm grateful for my relationship with God. Thank you that through prayer I can get in touch with you and find refuge away from this troubled world. Thank you for changing my life and continuously changing it. Thank you that now I can sleep with peace in my heart and wake up with so much hope for each new day. Thank you for giving us Jesus that we have the hope to be with you in heaven someday. I'm so grateful that I find love from you that completely fills my heart. And I know you're the only one who could fill that hole. Thank you for your unconditional love each day despite my shortcomings. Words aren't enough to thank you my Father.

*Start Copy*

In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, Complain Complain Complain.”

Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10- ProudMommy 11- Pinay Mommy Online 12-Nelle-LucidCreativity 13- Juliana of PinayWahm 14- A Time To Weep And A Time To Laugh 15- Your name here

*End Copy*

I want to tag Mhay, Kitts, Jennie, Alex and Mira to share their statement of gratitude.

Comments