10 Things I'm Grateful For

There are lots of things that I'm grateful for in my life. When I thought about them yesterday, it made me feel refreshed and alive again. I know there are lots but here are just the first 10 things that comes to my mind:

1. relationship with God
2. a changed life (and still on the process)
3. faithful marriage
4. a Christian husband
5. awesome kids
6. God's word
7. peace of mind
8. the church - my second family
9. discipling in the church
10. life changing messages from inspired people

I remembered last Sunday Service we have a guest speaker from the Southern Frontier Sector. He has a son who was born premature and has cerebral palsy. It's heart-wrenching when you see the boy being cuddled by his mother. He looks like a 10 month old baby but actually he's already 2 years old. I was just amazed with the speaker and the mother's heart. I can't imagine myself being in that situation as the mother's, seeing your son like that every single day. Makes me feel more blessed and grateful that my kids are healthy. As the speaker said God has his purpose for every situation. Truly, as I hear him speak, through his son he has learned to love as how God loves.

It was a long day. But before I retire for the day I need to give hubby a back massage. Nagre-request eh.

Comments