Peace man!

There are times when I just needed to have a quiet moment...to think, reflect and to pray. Prayer gives me:

  • inner peace
  • a clear head
  • a solution if I face any situation
  • answers to my questions
  • a changed heart
  • relief from all the stress
  • strength to go through the day
1 Thessalonians 5
16
Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4
6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

When I'm feeling so low I don't even know what to say in prayer. All I could do is call on to God and cry. It gives me what I just needed - to feel God's love again.

How about you? Maybe all you need is a moment of prayer :)

Comments