Kwek kwek!

Whew! I just had the time for a quick post.

Imagine! a week without blogging. have done just quick glances on other's blogs.

I'm just waiting for hubby to approve the song lineup for this Sunday's service. Hence a short post. We'll be leaving early tomorrow for the retreat so I need to print it and run to the copier next.

Gabe's awake now and i'm now carrying him with my left hand and typing with my right. Moms out there i know you can relate. Thinking if I will still bring zach to my in-laws today and leave him there til Sunday coz it's quite late already.

Anyway, just want to let you all know that I'm still alive. just didn't have the time to blog. or if I have the time I was either tired or sleepy or both.

Happy weekend all!

Hope the week ahead would be different from this week...at least for me.

Comments