Happy Valentine's!

This came from hubby's email greeting.
Days ago I asked my hubby what our plan would be for Valentine's Day. I thought maybe I want to help him plan for the celebration. We usually do not go out on the exact Feb. 14 because it usually lands on a weekday. And I don't want to celebrate it with all the loveydoveys everywhere. What's important for me is that we are together and that he will remember to greet me (plus the roses and chocolates, hehe). But of course who would refuse a romantic dinner date? Anyway, we planned that we'll celebrate it on Saturday Feb. 16. We want to treat ourselves for some relaxation. Hubby will have a whole body massage which he said he already misses. Then I will have a (the ever postponed) foot spa. Then we'll just eat somewhere after. It might take half of the day to do this so we decided that we'll just bring the kids with us and we'll just take turns. Zach will also have a treat, we'll bring him in a playroom. But yesterday, I realized our plan might not happen because I remembered that we have a songleaders' workshop at 3pm pffft! Pero Happy V Day pa rin sa ating lahat! Those who are emo or senti today I can't relate to how you feel but Valentine's Day is not only for lovers "lovers". It's an opportunity to show love to our family or whoever we are with. Cause God loved us first. So again, Happy Valentine's!

Comments