snakes, ants and 500 pesos

I'm having these weird dreams lately. Last night, I dreamt that we were in a boat with some friends whom I do not know in real life. We are going along a river with a couple more boats behind us. At the end of the river was a big tree with lots of snakes hanging straightly. It's just not that clear but as I recall when we were turning back, one of the snakes jumped down from the tree and choked one of the persons on the other boat. I was so afraid until I woke up.
Mid-morning I was lying beside my son who's sleeping soundly when suddenly found that I was in Banaue Rice Terraces. I was standing on one of those hagdan palayan then swarms of ants are climbing up on my legs and arms, biting on me. I swat the ants, ran and stomped on them. Then another swarm of ants came out of the land and this time they were bigger....as big as crabs! But unexpectedly, they didn't run after me and the weirdest thing is that, they didn't bite. wehehehe! I was as afraid on my first dream as I was amused on this one.

~~~

To my surprise, my sis Tina gave me a 500 pesos yesterday. I thought she's paying me for something I forgot about. But she said she just wants to give me money. How sweet! I'm not dreaming this time...sweeter! Ikaw na magkaron ng ganitong ate. With the Php500, I was able to buy a bracelet and added some to buy a gift for Edwin and Donna's wedding tomorrow. Yey! But not for the money, I was happy because of the thought that she thought about me. Thank you again sistah!

Comments