Love-hate Relationship

.....with coffee.


I have a love-hate relationship with coffee. I love coffee! But I hate the palpitations, jitters and acidity I get after. So I have coffee only when I have a great craving for it. Rainy days, cold days and stormy days when the sky is gloomy and dark, really reminds my olfactory's memory of the distinct coffee smell. I don't know with you but it's etched in my nose's memory and it's the first one to really crave for it. The warmth of the mug in your hands on a cold morning is really comforting. 

So, this morning I had quite a special cup of coffee. It's actually just instant coffee sachet from last week's complimentary from Lake Hotel. It's my first time to have instant coffee in maybe a year just cause I want it quick. I usually have the brewed one. But of course that's not what made it special. I made my ordinary Nescafe instant coffee special by adding WHIPPED CREAM! It's a leftover topping for the chocolate pudding I made last week. Oh my it was heavenly! And luckily, no side effects this time.

I ❤️️ my coffee! How bout you?

Have a great day lovelies!

Comments