My Life Is Perfect, Not


For moms who think my life is perfect, it's not.

For people who think I have it all together, I don't.

For those who think I'm so nice, I'm not.

 If you think that my kids are well-behaved and obedient, they're not.

 If you think I don't get into fights with my hubby, I do.

If you think I serve nutritious, healthy food and not junk at our family meals always, I don't.

 If you think that I don't have problems and challenges in life, I do.

 If you think I don't feel crazy, thinking what I'm going to do with my kids, I do.

 If you think that I don't go through negative emotions each day and I don't get mad or shout, I do.

 If you think I don't ever wish my life would end, I do, for a minute, at times.

 If you envy my travel photos, my blogs, instagram or fb profile pics, please don't. Those were just snapshots of my day. There's a whole story behind.

 My life isn't perfect. Just like yours. Just like you, I battle with my own personal struggles every single day.

 I'll still keep posting my perfect smile in social media, but bear in mind that my life is not all that. Life is real.

 My life isn't perfect. But it's good in it's own way and I'm grateful. Because in all of these, God is good and awesome and perfect, all the time. And that's where I just look, to Jesus who is the best friend that we can always have and to the perfect God that is upon all of us.

 Have a great day lovelies!

Comments