Homeschool Humor 1

I haven't blogged for a while coz it's the start of a new homeschool year again. The combination of homeschooling, house chores, church ministry, family gatherings, etc., in other words, the real life. And of course, I need to spend time with hubby and take care of my relationship with God and take time for myself as well. Meron parin naman akong oras magmuni-muni. So there's no more time to write. I also miss doing artworks. Hai! But I'm happy!

Image not mine
Just want to share one of our homeschool bloopers the other day.

Grade 6 Filipino Topic: Kailanan ng Pangngalan

Me: Ano ang dalawahan ng salitang kapatid?....kayo ni Gabe, ano'ng tawag sa inyo?

Zac: magkapatid!

Me: Tama! Ano naman ang maramihan ng magkapatid?

Zac: mmmmhhhh...triplets!

HAHAHAHA! Kaloka talaga tong anak ko. Pag sa Filipino na, nagiging comedy.

Have agreat day lovelies!

 

Comments