Post-Wedding Celebration

Isn't it an honor to be invited to someone's wedding? A couple friend and churchmates of ours had their wedding maybe four years ago (if not mistaken) in Seattle, US. We weren't able to go there but the couple made a way to celebrate their wedding in a post-celebration here in the Philippines together with the bride's parents, relatives and friends. It's not really that necessary but still, they thought of their loved ones and friends, and did a post-reception four years after. I didn't get lots of photos but here are some.

Bride and groom
Bride and groom


With little Anita
With little Anita
The band of brothers
The band of brothers
I and my two boys
I and my two boys
My boys in our friend's truck
My boys in our friend's truck
Sorry for the low quality pics. I'm just grateful to be part of this intimate but memorable celebration. Plus, the food was awesome! Bulalo with unli and hot soup, chicken curry, buttered veggies and buco pandan.

Thanks once again for remembering us Mercy and Anthony!




Comments