All I Ask



Hi peeps!

Singing er shouting my heart out this early morning with Adele's "All I Ask." Feeling ko kaboses ko sya ngayon. feeling ko lang yon! Haha! The neighbours are used to hearing me scream-singing all the time so it's ok I guess? Haha! :D

Not really a song from me to someone. Well, of course, I have my hubby in mind coz it's a love song, though our relationship is far from what this song is about. But if if if we ever come to that point, then this song would perfectly describe how I might feel. Haha! As if I would knew. I just love the drama of this song. And how Adele sings this very simply and very heartfelt.

The first time I ran into this song was in youtube. I cried a whole lot. Sometimes the quietness and simplicity of a song usually hits me.

I searched for a cover but I still went back to Adele.

Enjoy your day!

Comments