Brush Calligraphy: Baby Steps

Someone so thoughtful gifted me with a Zig Wink of Stella Brush last Christmas. Been practicing and watching youtube tutorial vids. I'm happy to be making baby progress steps. I'm glad too that this brush has been my companion in my morning quiet times. I need to write very intently so it makes me focus on the words and meditate on the scripture all the more. The words are powerful enough on its own and my handwriting is getting better (I believe so) so a big YEY!

Need to practice more (obvoiusly) with my slant, spacing, and thicks and thins, consistency and a lot more. But I'm ecstatic when i saw thin hairlines in my big M, I and when I connect s with another word. Though I need write s better and some words like "you" and "days" really look awkward. I think im having a hard time with y and u. Still happy that I'm making little progress each day.

Good day everyone!



Comments