Sweet Place In Biñan

It's amazing how you have been passing by a small place every week and have been wondering if it's a cool place or not and then you finally tried and realized oh where have I been all this time?!

Cafe de Cup & Tea House is just along National Hiway at the corner of Capinpin Street, Biñan Laguna. Outside, the place is interesting though not so inviting. But on the inside, it's like coming to a different place. The lighting is soft but not too dim. Just right for a warm and cozy feel. The vintagey furnitures and seats look sweet and makes you just want to put everything down and relax.....and just talk. Something that stands out for me in this place is the bookshelf with books of course. My sons immediately picked up a book and read while I and Rachel talked. It's like Starbucks minus the crowd of people equals peace and relaxation. They have wifi too, btw.

Frappes, coffee, tea and toasts are their main menu but they also serve pasta and complete meals like longganisa with rice and egg. I ordered matcha oreo frappe while Rachel's was Java Chips frappe. The frappes aren't bad for P99 each! Next target, cake slices in the counter.

I'd love to see myself in this place more often. With my husband, with a friend or friends, with other couples or maybe just me-time-solo, I will definitely go back. Sweet!

 

Comments