All Treat No Tricks Costume Party

The children had an All Treat No Tricks Costume Party today in church.

Gabe had been wearing his Captain Hook costume for many years already. I gave the attire away to my nephew. The only not so ordinary attire we have for Gabe is the one his kuya wore as a bible or ring bearer last year. I thought he could be a little groom in that. But then again, I thought of a much more up to date personality. His dad printed #SaTamangPanahon in a piece of paper to complete the attire.

He won best costume together with other six kids. He paraded very proudly and loved to be in character.

I'm not really an avid fan of Aldub love team. Just being relatable. Well, there's no denying that Alden is truly admirable. When I see him, it's like he can't hurt a girl.
Anyway, oh I love my very own Gabey boy! 😍 His dad now calls him Alden hahahaha!

Comments