It's So Ironic That I Can Even Blog Now

Just taking a break from thinking about all of the things at the same time. Whew!
September is always busy. And for a homeschooling family, the busiest times are the end of the quarter and the start of another. I didn't see that coming! As in, I was making the quarterly tests the day I was supposed to be giving math tests. Hats off to the teachers out there! And homeschooling moms and dads!
And ATM, I'm doing my son's Quarterly Plan. I haven't computed his grades and next week will be our assessment and portfolio review. Portfolio! We haven't even started making it.

And also, there's my youngest son who's been bitten by an insect. (Remember his knee accident where he needed stitches, I think that deserves a separate post) At first, I was sure it was an ant for those are the only ones lurking in the home, the moment I saw the bite. But days later when his eye got really swollen, we became so worried and unsure what really bit him.

Now days in antibiotic and antihistamine, the swelling is starting to subside, s..l..o...w...l...y. It's really really heartbreaking to see him especially when days he looked like Quasimodo. Thank God, he doesn't know who that is.

Oh I thought I was taking a break, yes, I just THOUGHT so. Wait why did the washing machine suddenly stopped!? WHAT! OH NOSE!!!

 

Comments