Disney On Ice: Dare To Dream

I'm so glad that my year started with an exciting opportunity. We're so privileged to have a chance to watch the Disney On Ice: Dare To Dream show at the Smart Araneta Coliseum at the second day of this year....FOR FREE!

Disney On Ice: Dare To Dream showcases Disney Princesses. And although with us is a bunch of eggs boys, I heard giggles and oohhhs and wows and aahhhsss from the group while watching the show. Even I and hubby were amazed.
before the show started
during the break 
So there, you just saw the progression of their excitement. 

Mickey Mouse and the gang started the show and you'll see them all through out the show. 
The first segment is about Snow White which was Caleb's favorite because of the 7 funny dwarfs.
(click photos to enlarge)
And then, Cinderella...The 2 evil sisters were hilarious. 

The Rapunzel segment is the highlight of the show. They used dialogue clips from the Tangled movie which was impressive coz they're able to summarize the whole movie in a 30-min. (if I'm correct) act. I was using an iPad. Plus a slow shutter, that's me. The princess had already gone down from being raised up or has changed position before I could even press the button, haist. Photos with the lanterns were taken from the video that I took. These photos don't tell the awesomeness of the acts, especially in "Rapunzel." The acts with Flynn/Eugene and Rapunzel swing with the ribbons up in the air were really amazing. It's like watching circus for a time there.

I love "Tangled" and have watched it a number of times. I cried every time I watched it. And during this show, I cried at the lanterns scene, again. Will post some videos soon.
After the show....


There's a "Meet and Greet" after the show but too bad I didn't find the area in time, they closed the door already. We saw two peops from the audience dressed as Rapunzel and (Wreck-It) Ralph having  their pics taken so we requested for pics with them instead.


Thanks Magnolia Chocolait! Til next time!

Comments