UN Celebration 2014

The kids sang to "We Are The World"

It's the celebration of United Nations Day 2014 this morning in our sons' school. Sadly, Gab wasn't able to join their dance number coz we arrived late. We didn't know that they changed the time to 7:30 instead of 8:00. The change of time was written in the diary but my son forgot his in school and I didn't check the other son's diary. So when we came to school, it was already Gab's class performing the dance and the moment he came to the platform, it's already the end of the number. I was a bit sad coz I knew he would've been proud to show us his dance together with the costume and all. Good thing, he's alright and looks like it was just me who was sad about it. So here's some of the pics of my kids in their cute costumes. Gab is in USA costume while Zach represents Philippines (Luzon).


Kya Zach dancing "La Jota."

Choosing books at the book fair

And lastly, these are candid photos of Gab and Vy (ehem) when Gab saw her inside the book fair and showed her the book he bought.

Comments