Early Trick Or Treat

My boys' school had early trick or treat last Oct. 24, last day before sem break. As I know about the school, they didn't want parents to be spending big money for school activities. And that's one of the things I like about this school. The theme is superheroes or villains and the school letter states that children could wear costumes but ordinary shirts with superhero/villain prints will do. Just happened that Gab has a pirate costume that I had custom-made for his graduation before. So again, he's a villain! This time, with a mustache and goatee. Aarrr!

Gab's cute classmates

 Guess who is this Bumblebee?

We already have this bumblebee sweatshirt months ago (P399 SM Department Store) and this mask years back (P499 Toys 'R Us) :D

Zach's classmate as Darth Vader

Lined up for the treats

Fascinated by bumblebee

Who would ever think that Captain Hook and Poison Ivy would meet someday?

The loot

Unfortunately, a *&^%$#@! individual took this loot from the pirate. I put these treats in Gab's hat inside the room and when it's time to go home, all of them were lost. tsk tsk! He's about to cry and my friend saw him. Good thing, she took him and gave some of her kid's candies to Gab. Thanks for saving us!
More trick or treating to go!

Comments

MJ Rodriguez said…
Hmm...looks like our kids think alike, my youngest will be donning a Halloween costume for school tomorrow, and she has decided to go as a pirate. No matter how much I urged her to be a superhero, she didn't want it. Instead, she chose costumes like zombies or vampires or in tomorrow's case, pirate. I secretly think she wants to be bad because she's really a good child all throughout the year, hahaha... I will be posting about it on my blog next week after I take some photos. Thanks for the visit by the way.
Velasco said…
Its so fascinating to see the kids in costumes! Its also amazing that as they grow, they begin to have their own preferences of what they will wear:)