BonChonSM


Okay, so the gif I made was a little bit not what I wanted to see. But I didn't want to remake it coz uploading photos to the gif maker website takes a lot of time. So please bear with that. And my chubby cheeks!

The boys has a new favorite resto. BonChon! Yey! I suggested it coz I've been hearing good remarks about it and our mall, SM Sta. Rosa (wow rich!) has a new BonChon branch. We stopped by at the mall after the boys' UN Day in school (note to self-I owe you a blog about that.) but not really sure what to do there. Then turns out I have new pants when we went home! Hey! I just reminded the hubby that he hasn't fulfilled his long due promise of buying me new pants. (Coz my pants don't fit anymore, tsk tsk.) Anyways, what gives me joy is to hear my boys loving the food that they eat, like mentioned it so many times when we're in BonChon. The lil guy ordered soy garlic shrimp, kuya Zach had poppers and fries platter and shared rice with the lil bro, the daddy had oriental chicken vegetable salad and I ordered honey lemon chicken. Burp! Can't wait to try their soy garlic chicken.

We also tried a new ice cream stall which is also Korean btw. It's called Jipangyi. We're intrigued with the J shaped cone. The cone tasted like corn balls but the ice cream is just like any other ice cream. We just bought one for Kuya Zach and headed to still #1 in our list, DQ double dutch blizzard.

Halloween is near so the toy store is once again full of skulls, skeletons, halloween costumes, eeky toys, etc. We're looking for pirate sword to add to the lil guy's costume for their school Halloween. But the one that suits his costume is a lil bit expensive. The daddy said he'll just look somewhere. The boys are excited for halloween!

Have a great day everyone!

Comments