They Have A New Brother!

Last week, the boys were so happy to have a new Brother. We're able to use it immediately for Kuya's assignment printed directly from the iPad. It has Air Print capability, no cables, just wi-fi connection, so there's very minimal set up done. I was also able to print from the Mac without any drivers!

I'm subscribed to Scholastic website and found some reading resources there. The first one I printed is a minibook that they need to fill-in the story and illustrations by themselves. Here it is:
Title: Silly Stories by Zach and Gabe (though it seems like the latter didn't contribute much)


 On Monday, I woke up and looked in the mirrror. "Oh, no!" I yelled. I have saliva all over my face! I think my pet dog, Cloudy, licked my face when I was asleep.

On Tuesday, I had to babysit a gorilla. What a day! 1st chore: I need to wash its stinky butt when it poops. 2nd chore: clean all his/her mess!!

On Wednesday, a GIANDOG got loose in our classroom! Everyone was screaming and scared. All went to find a hiding place when there were no more hiding places, others hid in the bookshelf!

You'll never believe what happened on Thursday. A Barbarian came to my birthday party! Everyone screamed, some said: he has no invitation, but when he heard that he finished all the cakes :( But....it was my dad in a barbarian costume.

On Friday, our class took the most amazing field trip. Believe it or not, we went to the most largest Volcano!!!

And on Saturday, the silliest thing of all happened. I was reading a book about magic when suddenly I was inside the book! Here's what happened: I was a magician. I woke up in front of the audience then when I pulled a rabbit on my hat nothing was there. I was so embarrassed.
~~~~~~~~

There were grammatical errors and wrong spellings but I was amazed and surprised by what they've come up. And they did this for only about 10-15 minutes, as soon as I got out of the shower!

Now I've found a new way to encourage my young readers and creative writers.

Comments