Day 1: Gratefulness Challenge

There's a meme going on in Facebook but I'm going to do it here in my blog. I was called out by an awesome sister, Anabel Mingo, to do the 7 Day Gratefulness Challenge. I'm grateful for you, Bel. Thank you for remembering me.

1. I'm grateful that God gave me another day to live!

2. It's raining hard due to typhoon Mario and Habagat but I'm grateful that I feel safe here at home.

3. I think everyday I'm grateful for this; that I'm a stay at home mom. But more so today coz I don't need to go out today for work, in this kind of weather (though I still might go out coz I need to pay the bills but it's just an option) and I can cuddle up with my big baby boys who are still sound asleep coz there's no classes.

I now nominate my sisters, Jennie, Cristina, and Charisse to post and share 3 things they are grateful for everyday for one week.


 

Comments