I Gave Birth To Triplet Girls


This is the weirdest dream I've had. Or maybe one of them. The other night, I gave birth to triplet girls. Normal delivery, but it was like nothing happened I'm the normal strong me. Weird, hehe. I was in a hospital room and carrying three infant girls. They're so tiny. They're faces were blurry but in my dream, I know that they all looked like me. And I have the biggest problem - what should I name them. I wanted them to have the best names! And it's so funny that in my dream I was thinking about it so hard, asking around from relatives like it was a real big problem. I was so OA in my dream. When I woke up, I know I'm smiling that it's just a dream but continued thinking about names. The names I want my baby girls to have are Joie, Jesse and Joshe.



Though my sons wanted me to have another baby, it is so impossible. I'm ligated after I gave birth to my youngest son, because of my heart condition. And I have long accepted the fact that I can't anymore have a baby. And I'm content and happy with my two bugoys! Last Sunday at church, hubby has been playing with and carrying baby girls of our friends. And they were teasing me that Hey! Someone wants to have a baby girl! I think that was the reason why I had this weird dream. Haha :D


Have fun!

Comments

Heather said…
Great post and great pictures :-) My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!