Messy Kids Always Have Fun

After our grocery shopping one time, I let my kids eat their ice drops while inside the tricycle going home. A tricycle is a local popular transportation here in the Philippines. This is the tricycle service that takes my kids to school and back home. So you all have an idea.
Tricycle Philippines
It's airy especially when it runs so when the kids ate their ice drops, the ice drops melted fast and the sticky liquid went all through their hands, mouth, and shirt. And not only that, the wind blew the melted ice cream onto their face, hair, the tricycle seat, and everywhere even on me. So we came out of the tricyle all messy and sticky. I was tempted to get mad because of the mess. But know what, the kids were having a whole lot of fun so I just laughed with them and also had fun taking pics of their messy being haha! My kids said, that was fun!!!


 

Comments