Happy 8th Birthday Zach!

8 years ago, we had you, our fist newborn. Doctors call you "golden boy."


You grew up very chubby and wonderful. You give us tears of joy with your short, sporadic but contagious laughs. You are the baby adored by many wherever we take you.

You could've taken home Chickie Boy mascot at Max's on your 1st birthday coz you loved him a lot.



You grew up curious about anything and exploring everything. Sometimes you have your own world. Going into cabinets and breaking whatever's inside, and the cabinets itself.

You blew birthday candles even when it's not your birthday.
You loved blowing bubbles too.

You love dressing up in parties.

You love donuts and anything sweet.


You love doing arts and crafts.

You love playing with daddy, wrestling or building blocks.

You love riding bike with daddy. 

You love having fun.
You wear goggles in the inflatable pool.
You love building and creating stuff.
You're a very active child.


You love making faces.


You can be independent at times and you can be engrossed in your own world. I thought I wanted to have a baby girl so she could give me unexpected hugs and kisses. 
You love Mickey eversince.

You cried when your first Pet Oreo, died.
But you've grown to be a very sweet boy. Giving me unexpected hugs, kisses and I love yous.

I love you so much my sweet boy. Always remember that. I thank God for giving you to us. And I can't ask for anything more.
Happy 8th birthday!

Comments

JENNIE said…
Wow...kakaiyak naman, ang ganda...gagawan ko din si Drej nyan hah kala mo...hehe
Joyfullyurs said…
really touching! i can still remember his baby days when you brought him to the office. he was such a lil darling! wow, it's been 8 years!!! don't grow up too fast, zach!