Intro pa lang, my eyes are already soaked in tears.
Though we may never fully understand boys, and it will never be our goal to try to tame them, we can do a better job of coming alongside them and helping them on their treacherous journey to becoming men.
Wild Things is built on a few basic but very important ideas:- Stephen James and David Thomas
• All children are a divine gift. Boys are no exception.
• Boys bear a unique image of our wild, playful, and imagi-
• How boys are nurtured directly affects who they will grow
into as men.
• How boys are designed often requires a different approach
from what we would take with girls, if they are to find
their way and mature into noble men.
• Boys are (more than) a little squirrelly—but a whole lot