First Day School Year 2013-2014

Winter is in Preparatory while Zach is in Grade 3. They're now in the same school. And they're new to this school so I need to go with them for the first week. The daddy also went with us since he has no work. Their company offsetted Independence Day holiday to Monday instead of Wednesday. So it's a family affair at the first day of school for us. Looks like children in this new school are more well behaved than in Zach's former school. :)

What made me sad: I noticed a little difference with my son Zach. During recess when the kids went to the canteen, I held Zach's hand which was usual for us while on the way to the food counter. He held my hand to put his other hand loose. When I talk to him he just nods but doesn't look at me like. I feel alienated. His dad was laughing at me and told me, "Ayan nararamdaman mo na kung pa'no mag let go." Tsk! Bitter sweet...

 

Comments

peach said…
i absolutely love your posts, keep up the great work!!<3 xx peach

http://momomoworld.blogspot.com.au/