1 Week Before School Starts

I've covered  my son's books. I want to know my sons' section first so I could label the notebooks with completely on the front cover before I cover them with plastic. I've washed the uniforms that need to be washed. And now the dreaded time is coming for me when I need to iron sets of uniforms once again. I hate ironing should I say?

By the way, we transferred our sons to a different school and they're now together. They both need to be in school at 7:50AM. How's that? Plus, I have to be with them maybe for the first three days of classes? Oh I need to find a cheaper school service. Coz the one from school is too expensive.

I'm already thinking about the things I need to do every morning. Every morning rush. Morning rush...yikes!

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to three hours of silence and solitude til my preschooler gets home from school. But you think I can afford to just sit pretty? That amount of time isn't even enough to do everything. Picking everything up after the hubby and kids leave home, have my quiet time, hopefully do my yoga, tidy up the kitchen and sink, laundry, clean the house, cook. Yes, the mommy in me needs to do all these in that short amount of time! Coz when the kids come home from school, tutor is my peg. Can I do all of these? Hope so.

Are you ready for school?

Comments