Captain Hook Costume

Disney costumes during graduation. Strange! One eyebrow raised slightly when the teacher mentioned that Winter's class will wear Disney costumes on graduation day. In my mind, "gastos na naman!" So I looked for costumes from friends and soon my quest leads me to looking online. Then I found this red coat which is a Captain Hook costume.

Hubby didn't want to go to the dressmaker. But when we went to a friend's house, a dressmaker was also an invited guest. So I showed her and asked if she can make my kid the red coat. Then alas! My hubby just popped out the money needed for the cloths. Then my friend said the labor fee is on her. Yey! I hope it turns out good.
My son likes the costume when I showed him the pic. Now I need to improvise a hat, hook and sword coz my son wants all the complete accessories.
Then I was informed by the teacher that Winter will be doing the Closing Remarks during grad ceremony. Is there anything more exciting? :)

Comments