My Flooring America

As I've told you before, one of my dream for our house is to have a decent flooring. Our present cream colored vinyl flooring is very high maintenance. Thank God there's a non-buffing liquid floor polish available. If not, I'll be mopping, waxing and buffing our floor fortnightly. It could easily look filthy with my boys' food spills and drips. The polish lasts for about 1 to 2 weeks. But most of the time, I can't attend to making our floor at least a little decent by polishing it. That's the most decent look it could get but still, I think our home needs a better kind of flooring. Anyone who's been to our house will agree.

I could've put a nice, warm carpet on the living area. But thinking of the additional work of cleaning the carpet with the absence of a vacuum cleaner is taxing. Come to think of it, that's only a little effort. But our flooring isn't the only thing I need to attend to at home. So allow me to be content of dreaming and being happy as of the meantime :D

Someday I'll do what the lady in the photo above is doing. Find out more about our products.

 

 

Comments