First Day Of School

While waiting for the opening.

Zach has fever so he's absent for the first day of school. Hope he's better soon.

Winter's not excited. He's crying while I'm giving him a bath and getting ready. I was talking to him and he said he's scared. I told him he'll be meeting his teacher and new friends. And they'll be learning a lot and will be doing fun activities in school. I assured him that I'll be waiting for him outside his room. Apparently, the talking didn't work as he silently cried when I got out of the room for a minute. Poor boy.

Turned out, it's parent's orientation day while the kids did some coloring. When we went home, he's happy. And agreed to go to school again tomorrow. I think the coloring activity and seeing kids the same age as his, convinced him.

Got to try again tomorrow :)

Comments