Good Job Gifts For Zach














We got Zach some gifts to congratulate him for his achievements in school.

One is the Art Set which he loves so much since he loves doing arts and crafts.

And then I saw the Veggietales 365 Bedtime Devotional For Boys at the bookstore. Zach is getting big but I don't think it's late to teach him about God's love for him through this devotional book. We started reading the book already and we're excited for more. Last time, coz I was too tired already and slept early. My youngest son also listens whenever I and his kuya reads and discusses about the learnings from book.

The last one is a pair of cool rubber shoes from his lolo and Lola. And they also got another pair of shoes for Winter. Thanks!

Comments

Congrats to Zach on his achievements in school. I'm sure he'll have more as he grows up :) Congrats to you too, for bringing him up well :)
rona said…
Zach really looks overwhelmed with seeing those gifts. He deserves them all! So favorite ko yung devotional book na bigay ni Mommy. True, it's never too late to teach him about God's love and books are more exciting for them lalo't gift pa sa kanya. God bless your family!