Teens Valentine's Party | Love Nut Choc Nut

It's March already! So swiftly. Yet I don't want to miss this chance to share a fun moment last month.

Hubby was invited to take shots of the Teen's Valentine's Party of the church in Las Pinas. Who else tagged along but I and the two boys? As I expected, the boys ran here and there around while the party is going on. Zach even found a friend named, Zach. My Zach wore a PVZ shirt while the other Zach wore Angry Birds, haha :D



And then, when it's dancing time, my little boy, Winter was inside the circle. He danced with the teens the whole time that the music played. Looks like he really enjoyed the party where we were just extras hehe :D







Now I call myself not extra anymore as my boy joined and enjoyed the party but a guardian.



And someday I pray that when my boys are teens themselves, they will enjoy being part of the teens ministry.

Comments