Plants Vs. Zombies



The title talks about my post and not these images, okay :)

These two boys make everywhere a playground, even the groceries.

Look how big Zach is now. He's turning 7 in July. We're not that excited. We're planning for his birthday party already! Hubby was surprised that I and Zach have come up with a guest list as early as half a year more (as hubby said) before the big day. He hasn't had a birthday yet that we celebrated in his memory. I remembered that after Winter's 3rd Transformers birthday in Jollibee, he told me he wants a party too on his next birthday. He's just turning 6 then so I told him about the plan that he'll have his party on his 7th birthday.

His first choice is a robots party theme. It might be hard to pull together so I thought of Plants vs. Zombies. His eyes twinkled when I mentioned it to him. As usual, I'm the one who's the most excited for my kids. I want him to have one big fun day.

Comments