Celebrating Love 2012








This was last Feb. 11, 2012. The singles ministry of our church set up an acoustic Valentine's date night for us, marrieds in the church. We have our boys in tow as usual :)

We needed to take Winter to the doctor the afternoon before the event as he was bitten by an insect on his sensitive part and he got allergic to the sting. Thinking of making a separate post about that. So we got to the party late and I found it hard to pull my heart into it. But I really appreciate the moment when each of us read our love notes to each other in front of everybody. And of course, the dance. When the party was over, I went, "Oh, is time to go home already?" Coz I was still trying to feel it.

Great job, singles! See you next Valentines!

Linking this post to Mommy Moments.

Comments

Tetcha said…
What a great Valentine activity for couples! Happy Mommy Moments! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2012/02/im-done-with-my-homework-mom.html
janakidiary said…
I hope your little one is okay now. That's a very unique way of celebrating V day, family style :)
Rcel said…
Wow! I can tell you guys had a blast! That was an incredible event put up by the singles! Truly memorable! Very nice!

Visiting for MM!
Chubskulit Rose said…
h how lovely to have that kind of event! Hope your little guy is okay.

Here for Mommy Moments, My Entry
Jessica said…
that is very sweet Sis that you get the chance to read love letters to each other in front of other couples, very sweet and also love your son's name, is that his real name? Visiting from Mommy Moments, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.sportyjess.com/my-sons-first-time-to-swim-in-the-pool/
Shengkay said…
Visiting from Mommy Moments entry #13.
My Mommy MOments
Have a nice day!
wow! im sure everyone enojy..
Mai said…
great activity. looks like the couples are enjoying the dance. hope your little boy is okay now. visiting for MM.
Icar said…
what a lovely activity, Im looking forward to those activities soon (wink!) thanks for sharing!

late MM visit..http://www.mycharmedmom.com/2012/02/champagne-pink-roses.html
Chris said…
hope Winter is okay now.:) thanks for linking up with us at Mommy Moments~