Not A Grown-up Christmas List


I asked my eldest son while prepping him up to school this morning, about his Christmas wish. Though I saw how excited he was to see the new hotwheels tracks in the store last time we checked, I still asked him what he wanted for the next 9 days (huh! Only 9 days left?!) I'm so unaware. I haven't put up any Christmas ornaments, not a single one. But I plan to this weekend.

Okay, back to the topic. My son answered he wants a new bunny. One that looks like the lateCaramel. See, you don't know til you asked. So now, I'm more convinced we get a new bunny or two. Which im happy about. Though I'm afraid the daddy won't approve.

I asked the other son and he said he wants a transformers robot. This all depends to the daddy but for me, I want to give them what they wished for.

How about you? Have anything for the kids this Christmas already?

Comments