Teaching Kumon Lessons

During the sem break, I asked kuya Zach to teach Winter his Kumon lessons. You know in Kumon, there's an assigned worksheet to do everyday even if it's vacation.

It's a relief to see my kids in harmony. Hehe :D The scene lasted for 10 mins. then Winter doesn't want to listen anymore.

Winter is beginning to wallow when I tell him it's time to do his worksheets. He's not that excited anymore unlike when he's in level 7A and 6A, which is composed of recognizing words through pictures. Now in level 5A, he needs to say the sounds of the letters and trace the letters like the one in the 2nd photo. I usually tell him he can play online games after he finishes his worksheet. It works and I hope I'm doing it right.

How about you? How do you motivate your children to study his lessons? Hx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Comments

♥peachkins♥ said…
I want Ykaie to study Kumon when she gets a little older....