Bathing A Bunny

I gave Caramel a half-bath. I was tempted to because her paws were soaked in her weewee. I just washed her butt, legs, paws and chin. I was being tempted to bathe her completely but she looks so pitiful already.
I just let her air-dry. Excuse me people. I didn't intend to post this for halloween okay.
                              
From what I've read, rabbits don't need a bath. Bathing eliminates the natural oils in their fur, which is significant for their survival. It may catch pneumonia in the absence of their natural oils and may even die after bathing.
If necessary you can clean its fur by using using a cloth dipped in a little white vinegar. Wipe its fur with the wet cloth and then dry it again with a clean dry cloth. Never never dry her in front of a fan.
Don't worry Caramel, I'll save up for a decent cage so you'll stay clean and dry. We gave her a box for her litter but our whole house has become her litter box. heehee :D



Comments