Wednesday Whites: Kumon

Kumon has a new center in Robinson's Mall in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. 

The center looks real nice not only outside but inside.

White chair. Winter automatically inspected the books.


Unfortunately, they only admit students who are 4 yrs. old and above. I left with a heavy heart.

Anyway, we tried to inquire at Binan center where Zach went to. Winter was scheduled for a diagnostic test this morning. I was the one who's nervous. Good news! He passed the test. So he will be going to Kumon every Tuesday and Thursday.

I'm linking up with

Comments

Me said…
nice naman library nila :D
Jona said…
yup! very inviting...sa lahat ng centers meron ganyan, great books. parang lib mo lang :D
raya said…
i love that family photo, sis!!
I have heard so many good things about KUmon. Might enroll the kids here in Thailand one of these days.


Visiting as a host and from my entries from my other blogs:
http://www.ourhomeandhaven.info/mushrooms-for-you/
http://www.eatdrinkblog.info/food-quote-swensens-banana-split/
Rcel said…
Kumon-- that is a very known school. So nice you have a chance to send your kids there! ;)

Visiting for WW sis!

Triz's BDAY Note
All White MAM
Bongo Drums
PP All Whites
cheerful said…
i am hearing good things about kumon...my 3y/o is not in school yet but bought her kumon workbooks, for her age, will get the rest if she finished the first two and its really good for small kids like her...she loves it! visiting late from WW, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)