Discussion's At Sweet Saturday

Do want to join discussions about couples? Or just share experiences, dates or activities that you had with your lovey? Then please join the Sweet Saturday meme over at my other blog --->> Heartifying!.

The theme this month is food. In its 15th edition this week, (I just thought of sharing about it here today, haiz!) the topic is entitled Not His Taste.

We have discussions every week and on the last week of the month, we share about dates, activities or alone times with our lovey.

To join the discussions: Just post your sharing in your blog. Long or short, it's up to you. Add the Sweet Saturday badge. Join the linky at the bottom of my post. And spread the love by visiting as many participants as you can. 


Your relationship with your partner is special. So let's inspire and learn from each other. 


Hope to see you there!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi!

Thank you so much for the visit and I am adding you to my bloglist.