Cheese And Spag Sold In Budget Packs

google image
I was so delighted yesterday when we went to Puregold Supermarket.

I want to share to all you wifeys and mommies that Cheezee and Quickmelt Cheese are sold now in budget packs for P20 each. And Del Monte Spaghettie Noodles in snack packs for also P20 each.

So now, you have a choice of cooking spaghetti in a whiff instead of instant noodles everyday for your kids' snacks.

Market brands today really innovate to the needs of the people so everyone can afford.

Comments

Lalah said…
Hi jon,

thanks for sharing this. I really need this kind of info. Sad to say kc hindi ako marunog mag cook. But I really want to and is trying to learn.

I'll try my luck with spaghetti, dahil madali lang daw to. heheh Good luck to me.

Visiting you pala from family time kaya lang this post caught my attention. :)

Thanks talaga :)